How to save you Microsoft Publisher artwork as PDF for Printing
Here is how to do it.
2. Choose where you want the PDF file to be saved on your computer,
You’ll need to choose ‘.pdf’ from the “Save as type” option. Don’t forget to click ‘change’ under the Optimize setting.
4. Choose “One page per sheet”
5. In the paper size option chose “Custom” and add a cm to the width and height.
6. Choose “all pages” under paper range
7. Tick “Allow bleeds” under Printer’s marks and then click OK
8. Click OK on the “Publish Options” window
9. Click Publish on the “Publish to PDF or XPS” Window,
Your file is now saved and ready to upload for checking and printing!
10. Get yourself a cup of tea / coffee and biscuits
We check every order to ensure technical issues such as resolution doesn’t affect your print, if there are any issues we’ll let you know.
If you’re using one of our online designs all the above has been taken care of for you,